1. 贵人多忘事。Important people have short memories.
2. 一不做，二不休。In for a penny, in for a pound.
3. 酒后吐真言。In wine there is truth.
4. 事后聪明很容易。It is easy to be wise after the event.
5. 得道多助，失道寡助。A just cause enjoys abundant support while an unjust cause finds little.
6. 天网恢恢，疏而不漏。Justice has long arms.
7. 活到老，学到老。Keep on learning as long as you live.
8. 知己知彼，百战不殆。Know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles without defeat.
9. 前事不忘，后事之师。Lessons learned from the past can guide one in the future.
10. 同类相吸。Like attracts like.
1. 见机行事。Act according to circumstances.
2. 兵不厌诈。All is fair in war.
3. 留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。As long as the green hills last, there'll always be wood to burn.
4. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。As you sow, so shall you reap.
5. 不问就听不到假话。Ask no questions and be told no lies.
6. 情人眼里出西施。Beauty lies in lover's eye.
7. 血浓于水。Blood is thicker than water.
8. 海内存知己，天涯若比邻。A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
9. 简洁是智慧的灵魂。Brevity is the soul of wit.
10.公事公办。Business is business.
1.车到山前必有路。The cart will find its way round the hill when it gets there.
2.巧妇难为无米之炊。he cleverest housewife cannot cook a meal without rice.
3.笨鸟先飞。Clumsy birds have to start flying early.
4.精诚所至，金石为开。Complete sincerity can affect even metal and stone.
5.置之死地而后生。Confront a person with the danger of death and he will fight to live.
6.滴水穿石。Constant dripping wears away the stone.
7.习惯成自然。Custom is a second nature.
8.以其人之道，还治其人之身。An eye for a eye,and an tooth for a tooth.
9.血债要用血来还。Deal with a man as he deals with you.
10.隔行如隔山。Different trades are separated as by mountains
************** http://www.ryedu.net *******************
1.一回生，二回熟。Difficult the first time, easy the second.
2.早动手，早收获。Early sow, early mow.
3. 者千虑，必有一失。Even the wise are not free from error.
4. 吃一堑，长一智。Every failure one meets with adds to one's experience.
5. 国家兴亡，匹夫有责。Every man has a share of responsibility for the fate of his country.
6. 每一个人都有美中不足的地方。Every man has the defects of his own virtues.
7. 人各有所好。Every man to his taste.
8. 行行出状元。Every profession produces its own leading authority.
9. 仁者见仁，智者见智。Everyone thinks in his way.
10. 切莫错过良机。Everything has its time and that time must be watched
1. 寡不敌众。A few are no match for the many.
2. 水火无情。Fire and water have no mercy.
3. 看菜吃饭，量体裁衣。Fit the appetite to the dishes and the dress to the figure.
4. 患难之交才是真正的朋友。A friend in need is a friend indeed.
5. 君子之交淡如水。The friendship of a gentleman is insipid as water.
6. 天才出自勤奋。Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.
7. 礼轻情意重。The gift is trifling but the feeling is profound.
8. 好故事百听不厌。A good tale is not the worse for being told twice.
9. 善有善报，恶有恶报。Good will be rewarded with good, and evil with evil.
10. 名师出高徒。A great teacher produces a brilliant student.
1. 习惯成自然。Habit is second nature.
2. 欲速则不达(忙中有错)。Haste makes waste.
3. 满招损，谦受益。Haughtiness invites disaster, humility receives benefit.
4. 时来运转百事顺。He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
5. 人人都有缺点。He is lifeless that is faultless.
6. 近墨者黑。He that touchs pitch shall be defiled.
7. 人无远虑，必有近忧。He who gives no thought to difficulties in the future is sure to be beset by worries much closer at hand.
8. 来者不善，善者不来。He who has come is surely strong or he'd never have come along.
9. 与人方便，自己方便。He who helps others helps himself.
10. 谁笑在最后，谁笑得最好。He who laughs last laughs longest.
1. 凡事总有一个开头。Everything must have a beginning.
2. 身教胜于言教。Example is better than precept.
3. 经验是智慧之母。Experience is the mother of wisdom.
4. 经验是愚者之师。Experience is the teacher of fools.
5. 乐极生悲。Extreme joy begets sorrow.
6. 以眼还眼，以牙还牙。An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
7. 心有余而力不足(贪多嚼不烂)。The eye is bigger than the belly.
8. 吃一堑，长一智。A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit.
9. 人怕出名猪怕壮。Fame portends trouble for men just as fattening does for pigs
10. 少说为佳。Few words are best.
1. 健康胜于财富。Health is better than wealth.
2. 心有灵犀一点通。Hearts which beat in unison are linked.
3. 历史总在重演。History repeats itself.
4. 明人不做暗事。An honest man does nothing underhand.
5. 诚实是上上之策。Honesty is the best policy.
6. 态度随地位而变。If the upper beam is not straight, the lower ones will go aslant.
8. 若要人不知，除非己莫为。If you do not wish anyone to know what you have done, it is better not to have done it in the first place.
9. 只要功夫深，铁杵磨成针。If you work at it hard enough, you can grind an iron rod into a needle.
10. 病从口入，祸从口出。Illness comes from food and trouble from speech